10 EASY DESERTS FOR YOUR NEXT DINNER PARTY
The best dinner parties are a relaxed time spent with friends, old and new, full of great food and enjoyable conversation. Sometimes, making an elaborate meal is part of the fun for us. But not always. We love dinner parties, and in order to be able to host them on a regular basis, we have often found that choosing a recipe that is as easy to make as it is tasty is key. It makes preparing for the dinners a calm affair, and that carries over into the evening. When we are relaxed as we welcome our guests into our house, our friends immediate sense that and relax into the evening as well.
But that doesn't mean you should skip dessert. Try one of these tasty yet easy to prepare recipes, and end the dinner with a bang.
One last thought: Don't let your plan for a relaxed dinner stop you from making the evening still feel special. Two simple things we do are add some seasonal flowers and bring out our beautiful designer flatware. These touches don't require much effort but do help set the mood.
1)COCONUT TOGHURT CAKE DELICIOUS.COM
2) BANANA CREAM PIE I AM BAKER
3) CHOCOLATE BILLIONAIRES TASTE OF HOME
4) SAMOA DESSERT LASAGNA DELISH
5) BEST SNICKERDOODLES BON APPETIT
6) INDULGENT BAKED RICE PUDDUNG DELICIOUS.COM
7) PEACHES AND CREAM PIE I AM BAKER
8) PEANUT BUTTER KISS COOKIES TASTE OF HOME
9) REESE'S STUFFED RICE KRISPIE TREATS DELISH
10) GIANT CHOCOLATE CHIP SKILLET COOKIE