10 Fun Desserts For Your Dinner Party
10 FUN DESSERTS FOR A DINNER PARTY
When you are planning your next dinner party, be sure and include dessert. It seems most people are careful about their diets and have eliminated dessert from their normal dinners. So the dinner party can be a time to let go a little bit and splurge on those calories, knowing you and your guests can go back to eating healthy starting tomorrow.
Here are some of my favorites from over the years. And they are my favorites for two reasons. Obviously they all taste wonderful, but they can also be prepared in advance, allowing you more time to enjoy the evening with your guests. So good luck trying to choose from these!
1) Cinnamon–Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie Epicurious
2) Creamy Coffee Pie Taste of Home
3) Salted Caramel Apple Galette Sally's Baking Addiction
4) Strawberry-Rhubarb Streusel Bars The Kitchn
5) Gâteau Breton Delicious Magazine
6) Giant Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Epicurious
7) Almond Praline Cheesecake Mindee's Cooking Obsession
8) Pecan Pie Bars Cookies & Cups
9)Butter Pecan Cake Mama Needs Cake
10) Make-Ahead Treacle Tart Delicious Magazine